Our company needs a Graphic designer to design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage.
* Monitor and ensure compliance with clients brand standards on all Clients branded material and internal and external communication. This includes manuals, procedures, email signatures, project reports, presentations, proposals, event stands and banners.
* Plan, promote and execute activities and strategies to establish and maintain a positive presence for the Clients brand.
* Maintain and improve the Clients Brand Manual.
* Create awareness about Clients brand value and guidelines within the Organization.
* Design templates for proposals, brochures, identity cards, business cards using creative, innovative, and unique concepts and approaches.
* Prepare audio-visual content for internal and external use.
* Scriptwriting and storyboarding of materials for digital marketing and other uses.
* Organize and manage multimedia content and display equipment.
* Plan, execute and monitor brand marketing campaigns aimed at promoting and strengthening the positive perception of the Clients brand.
* Monitor and provide reports on the performance of campaigns and other brand management activities.
* Meet and exceed customer service expectations as outlined in the departments policies and procedures.
* Ensure the availability of professionally-done and attractive literature, promotional materials and publications for products and services.
* Liaise with external agencies for brand management activities and also liaise with other units within Clients to prepare external communication such as press releases and organize promotional activities.
* Interact with functional units within the company and suppliers of design, pre-press, print and materials services to ensure that assigned projects are executed on time in accordance with company quality standards.
* Ensure high quality of design, photography, pre-press and printing output at all times, and process approval of all pre-press proofs.
* Update company project activity reports and liaise with other units to update Clients website(s), intranet and social media accounts, etc., as requested by management based on customer requirements or department schedules.
* Generate brand marketing ideas/concepts for new and existing services, packaging designs, including shapes, sizes, colours, fonts and imagery.
* Coordinate the production of digital adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, promotional items, onboarding packs, exhibition stands, road shows, and other items as required.
* Launch and oversee advertising and media planning of company services.
* Coordinate the activities of designers and brand experts involved in the positioning of the company's services/products.
* Departmental Reports - Generate the required weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual, annual and ad-hoc reports and presentations.
* Provide comprehensive, effective and efficient administrative and brand management support to all departments.
* Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.), Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Good team spirit and project management skills.
* Good problem-solving skills and initiatives.
* Good relational skills.
* Advanced and straategic thinking skills.
* Self-starter, proactive and innovative.
A good first degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Advertising is preferred
with 2-3 years work experience.
Method Of Application:
Interested persons should submit their CV to this email address: or forward their application full details to the reply box attached to the advert page