We are pleased to introduce our company and offer our service to carry out regular maintenance of your diesel tanks of any capacity by removing water and sludge, through proper diesel purification process, tank building and calibration of all capacity diesel tanks.
Today’s modern diesel tanks have absolutely no tolerance for old or contaminated fuel. Fuel contamination can usually be found in 90% of diesel fuel tanks and this is the undisputed biggest cause of diesel engine problems. The machine restores life back to old fuel. However, no spillage or hazardous situation can occur during its operation. The system removes the impurities that contaminates the diesel and restores the fuel back to its original purified condition.
THE BENEFITS OF TANK CLEANING
The enormous benefits gained from tank cleaning are as follows:
1. Periodic cleaning of diesel tanks increases durability and the operating life of the plant and diesel engine.
2. It prevents diesel engine sudden breakdown
3. Reduction/elimination of the number of particles that can damage the filter, pump and injector engine.
4. Reduction/elimination of contaminants which will increase lifespan of injection system.
5. Removal of water and sludge which promotes microbial growth.
6. Diesel is restored to its Original purified condition after proper tank cleaning and purification process.
7. Improved cleaning results leading to much reduced amounts of sediments inside cargo tanks.
Cost savings through reduced maintenance and repairs to diesel engine machines.
9. Reduction of downtime which will increase train availability.
10. No loss of time
Other benefits obtained from proper filtration are:
• Reduces downtime and results in gain in production
• Reduces fluid replacements and disposal costs
• Reduces cost of ownership
• Improved fuel consumption
• Reduces service costs
Some contaminants are airborne (dust and moist); therefore any fuel exposed to the atmosphere will become contaminated unless the air is filtered or the container is completely sealed.
Water accumulates in storage tanks due to condensation or leaks in fuel and vents. This accelerates the formation of sludge in storage tanks.
We carry out a free of charge(FOC)/Prove of Concept(POC).
For more enquiry kind call our customer support desk. Thanks