The device is a small adapter that plugged into the vehicle OBD-connector. On Bluetooth, it connects to anycomputer, tablet or smartphone, with associated diagnostic procedures . Doing these simple operations, you will be
* Read, erase and display code descriptions problems - both pending and permannent codes
* Measure the fuel consumption.
* Display real-time operating performance of the car, such as momentum, vehicle speed, oil pressure, coolant temperature, engine load, intake manifold pressure, throttle position, the values of oxygen sensors, air intake temperature, and more.
* Turn off the MIL (signal Check Engine).
* Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing.
* Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
ELM327 1.5 ICar2 Bluetooth Scanner Features:
Small size, compact structure. Plug and never unplug, ON-OFF Switch allows you to turn off the elm327 totally.
Stable bluetooth 3.0 wireless connection
No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
Stop communication, press the button, no more consumption.
Supports all OBDII 9 protocols
The adapter uses the fastest and most reliable PIC18F25K80 chips
The icar2 ELM327 Bluetooth adapter is 100% V1.5, support all obd2 commands.
Contact me on Call or WhatsApp 08*********