Forever’s Aloe Vera Gel is as close to the real thing as you can get and was the first of its kind to receive certification by the International Aloe Science Council. This rich blend of pulp and liquid gives us a product as near to nature as possible.
1. A wonderful drink for good health. By drinking the Aloe Vera Gel with all its important ingredients (often now deficient in food we eat daily) including 19 of the 20 amino acids needed by the human body and seven of the eight essential ones that just cannot be produced by the body, the body is able to get enough to allow the complex enzyme systems to work really well. This means the body can function at 100%. The net result to the individual is a wonderful feeling of wellbeing.
2. A useful source of vitamins Aloe Vera Gel contains a large range of vitamins – even trace elements of vitamin B12 which is rarely found in plants. Apart from vitamin A, it contains B-group vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E and folic acid. Many of these vitamins cannot be stored by the body so we need to constantly top them up from the food that we eat. What a better way than by drinking a daily amount of Aloe Vera Gel while at the same time building up the body’s defence system against oxidative stress naturally?
3. A useful source of minerals Some of the minerals found in aloe vera include calcium, sodium, potassium, iron, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper and zinc. This is because the plant tends to grow in areas where soils are rich in these minerals and its roots are able to absorb and deliver them to us in a very available form.
4. Effect on gut flora Aloe vera is a natural ‘balancer’ in many areas and nowhere more so than inside the gut, where it tends to regulate the various bacteria and yeasts that inhabit it. For example, if a person were to suffer with too much yeast in the gut, regular ingestion of the gel would tend to reduce this overgrowth. The same can be said of the more unfriendly bacteria that can accumulate in certain conditions.
5. Effects on the Musculoskeletal system Certain substances in the aloe, such as the salicylic acid and the plant sterols are able to soothe muscles and maintain healthy joints, mobility and flexibility.
6. Increases the activity of Fibroblasts Fibroblasts are specialised cells found in the skin. Their job is to produce fibre such as collagen and elastin. These fibres give the skin its structure and of course, make it look plump and elastic. The more you have, the younger your skin looks.
7. Effect on the skin When they are first produced deep in the epidermis, skin cells are rather large and very much alive, but by the time they reach the surface after 21 – 28 days (in normal skin), they are a shadow of their former selves and are transformed into just thin flakes of keratin which eventually fall off. Aloe Vera Gel provides the essential nutrition to feed the basal cells. Therefore the skin remains healthy and is able to perform its vital functions more efficiently as well as looking much better!
8. Balances the Immune System Among the substances identified in aloe vera is a long chain sugar (polysaccharide) that is known to have an effect on the cytokine system – the chemical messengers of the immune system. Therefore it can act in a way that balances the system and so it can be considered and can be called an immunomodulator.
9. Assists in healthy digestion. A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the food we eat are absorbed into the bloodstream. There is clear, clinical evidence that by drinking Aloe Vera Gel the bowel is able to absorb these nutrients more efficiently, especially protein.
10. Effect on the Gut .Aloe vera has a wonderfully beneficial action on bowel function which results in smooth and efficient transit of contents resulting in a softer, bulkier stool, making it easier to pass.
In fact, there are so many nutrients in this drink that it is difficult to catalogue all the benefits that have been reported. One thing is certain – Aloe Vera Gel has had a profoundly positive influence on the health and lifestyle