A low sperm count, also called oligozoospermia, is where a man has fewer than 15 million sperm per millilitre of semen.
Having a low sperm count can make it more difficult to conceive naturally, although successful pregnancies can still occur in rear cases.
We are seeing a growing level of awareness that problems with infertility, far from being exclusively ‘women’s problems’ are in reality often attributable to male factors. In fact, current estimates are that between one third and 40% of all infertility cases arise from this cause. And within that group, the vast majority, 90% of cases, are because of a low sperm count. In recent times this subject has gone from being somehow unmentionable to something that can be discussed more openly, but is still beset by myths, anecdote and urban legends.
Male infertility is complex, and there are a number of causes which encompass physical, genetic, hormonal and environmental factors. In addition to a low sperm count, there are two further common causes: slow sperm motility, which makes it harder for sperm to swim to the egg, and abnormal morphology. Any one or a combination of these can be identified in many cases, although there is not always a specific reason which can be pinpointed.
• Physical causes can include varicocele: swelling of the veins that drain the testicles. This results in reduced quality of sperm, and is the most common reversible cause of male infertility. Some infections can also interfere with sperm production or health, or can cause scarring that blocks the passage of sperm. Other physical causes include undescended testicles, and defects affecting the tubules that transport sperm. Some types of medication such as steroids, antibiotics and cancer therapies can also cause a low sperm count.
• Genetic chromosome disorders such as Klinefelter’s syndrome can cause abnormal development of the male reproductive organs. Other genetic syndromes associated with male infertility include cystic fibrosis, Kallmann’s syndrome and Kartagener’s syndrome.
• The hypothalamus, pituitary gland and testicles produce hormones that are necessary to create sperm. Imbalances or alterations in these hormones, as well as disorders affecting the thyroid or adrenal gland, may impair sperm production.
• Environmental factors such as exposure to heavy metals or industrial chemicals, X-ray or radiation exposure can damage sperm quantity and quality. Overheating due to sitting for long periods, for example driving or working on a laptop, can also have a detrimental effect on sperm. Even the urban wisdom that wearing overly tight underwear can have negative effects is probably true, since the optimum temperature for sperm development is 4 degrees Fahrenheit lower than the rest of the body.
• Kedi healthcare provides a permanent solution to this problem that has made many men unable to father children in their marriage.
Kedi healthcare oligozoospermia solution is combination of three powerful herbal formula which will cure the ailment permanently.
1.VIGOUR ESSENTIAL CAPSULES Improves and boosts sperm count, prevents prostate diseases, reduces accelerated ageing both in men and women.
It also improves vitality and vigour. It works wonders when combined with Re-vive herbal capsules, especially for men who can't impregnate their women due to low or poor sperm count.
It contains the most potent prostate rejuvenating herbal concentrates available in clinical World. Vigor Essential also supports and balances the healthy flow of urine by toning smooth muscles located in the urogenital system and reducing inflammation of the urethra and prostate gland. In the long-term, Vigor Essential aids in the maintenance of sexual health and reproductive vitality by rejuvenating the prostate gland at the cellular level. It is 100% natural and 100% safe. 30 Capsules /bottle
2.CORDY ACTIVE This Amazing product is designed for balancing the function of human body, boosting immune system, delay aging, anti-fatigue and boosting vitality. For long term usage, it can help you treat diseases like nephritis, emphysema, asthma, cardiopathy, hypertension and weakness of sexual organ.. 60 Capsules/bottle
3. Reishi is a premier Tonic for the Immune System and Anti-Virus. Reish helps build the immune system and is great for the treatment of many immunodeficiency symptoms and acts as a detoxifier.
It helps treat some of the following:
Nephritis: Kidney Inflammation
Allergy: An abnormally high acquired sensitivity to certain substances, such as drugs, pollens, or microorganisms, that may include such symptoms as sneezing, itching, and skin rashes.
Fibroid: A fibroma or myoma occurring especially one that occurs in the uterine wall.
It acts as a Detoxifier: To counteract or destroy the toxic properties of a substance or to make a poisonous substance harmless or to overcome the effects of a poison.
Carcinoma, Hypertension and Hypotension, Poor Immune System, HIV Support, Malignant Cancer. 90 Capsules/bottle