LITHION TUBULAR BATTERY (LI-22000)
Component Positive plate Negative plate
Raw material Lead dioxide Lead
● The battery is having free H 2 SO 4 Electrolyte and requires DM water topping up once every three months .
● Not restricted for air transport-complies
with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67.
● UL-recognized component.
● Can be installed in vertical direction only.
● Lead, Antimony tin alloy grid for high Corrosion resistance.
● Long service life, float or cyclic applications.
● Low Maintenance operation.
● Low self discharge.
● Case and cover available in standard PPCP Material.
Dimensions and Weight
Container Cover Safety valve Terminal Separator Electrolyte
PPCP PPCP NA Lead PVC Flooded free
Performance Characteristics 12V
Number of cell
Nominal Capacity (27oC)
20 hour rate (11A, 10.5) 220.0Ah
10 hour rate (20A, 10.5V)
3 hour rate (45A, 10.8V)
3% of capacity declined per month at 27oC(average)
Operating Temperature Range
Max. Discharge Current 77oF(25oC)
Short Circuit Current
Charge Methods: Constant Current Charge 77oF(25oC)
Cycle use 14.4-14.7V
Maximum charging current 20.A
No charge current limit is
Temperature compensation -
Discharge Constant Current (Amperes at 27oC)
Hours 3h 10 h 20 h
Final Voltage 10.8 10.5 10.5
% of Capacity 135 200 220
(Note)The above characteristics data are average values obtained within three charge/discharge cycles not the minimum values