The iCOM IC-F1000D/F2000D radio operates in conventional digital, Type-D single site trunking as well as analogue mode and provides an uncomplicated mixed mode migration path for business. The NXDN protocol offers 6.25kHz spectrum efficiency, higher security and better audio clarity – even on the fringes of the communication range.
The IC-F1000D/F2000D has a compact 52.2×111.8×30.3mm body and weighs only 260g (with BP-280 battery pack and belt clip). The IC-F1000D/F2000D has an extremely rugged construction providing superior protection against water (1m depth for 30 minutes), dust, sand, mud and other objects.
The following IDAS features are programmable:
• PTT ID (TX)
• Individual/group calls
• Radio check (RX)
• Stun/Kill/Revive (RX)
• Remote monitor (RX)
• Emergency (TX)
• Call alert (RX)
• Digital voice scrambler (15-bit)
• Status Call (Power ON/OFF status and GPS request)
• Voting scan for multi-site conventional operation
• TX: Transmit, RX: Receive.
• DTMF autodial memories
• MDC functions: PTT ID, emergency call, radio check (RX) and stun/revive (RX)
• BIIS PTT ID call
• Surveillance function
• Escalating alarm
• VOX capability for hands-free operation
• Channel announcement function
• Red emergency switch on the top panel.
contact distributors in Nigeria: PRINCE ZUBEK NIG. LTD