With an access card electronic swipe & biometric system, you can secure your building by managing who gains entrance to your building by installing card or biometric readers at entrance points and issuing Access Cards/Tags to staff members and also remove the risk of key duplication by staff member, or lost / misplace keys.
Access Control systems are more than monitoring doors; they are an integral part of any security system and give users a convenient platform to manage their facilities. Traditional keys cannot track who or when people are accessing your building, and when keys go missing rekeying locks can be extremely expensive. Our Access Control systems solve all of these problems and many more,
Our range of access control authentication includes: Card, Password, Biometric, Facial, Fingerprint Readers and NFC, includes a 2 doors, 4 doors, 8 doors and up to a thousand doors solution. While these access control doors system can be network together and monitored centrally through the PC to support large systems, they can also be used for small standalone applications.
Smaller buildings, small offices, large corporate organization with different types of doors, including locally made door(s) or imported door(s) or gates can be secured with this access control. Removing the risk of key duplication by staff member, or the hassles of obtaining keys from terminated employees, the subsequent costs of rekeying doors, not to mention zero reporting of door user(s). With our access control you can print a report of who gain access or exit to each door every month also use as time and attendant.
These cards can be individually programmed to control, restrict access to, and restrict movement around a building, including gates, rooms, barriers, server room, lifts and doors etc.
Control of these systems via your PC can potentially offers far wider applications than just security of your premises, as they can also help you to locate staff in event of an emergency, or record their times of entering and leaving the building. In case of layoff staff, you can just delete or block the access right of the staff from your system.
Access Control is part of the KLASYS which includes Visitor Management, ID Badge Maker and Time & Attendance all in one package.
Klasys Access Control is a totally scalable Power over Ethernet Access Control system; it can grow from a small single site application into an enterprise wide multi-location system as your requirements expand, all with the minimum of operator training or reconfiguration.
Our Access Control Solutions is designed to works over your corporate LAN using TCP/IP and your existing CAT5e structured cable network, utilizing Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Technology.
It does not require additional mains outlets and power supplies at every door as power is delivered down existing CAT5e network cable reducing energy bills, infrastructure requirements and installation costs.
• Retain control over every facet of ID card production including card printing, the issue of encryption keys and card encoding without reference to the manufacturer or installer.
• Full Integration with visitor management, attendance recording, photo-ID card production all running on the same database and sharing the same network infrastructure.
• Security of Data from Card to Database – data is read directly from the smart card into the reader controller for transmittal via the network without sending data across insecure interfaces such as Wiegand, clock and data, RS485, etc.
• logging on to the network and signing on to the server database as soon as they are connected allowing a reader to be commissioned in short time.
• Better Diagnostics - remote diagnostic enables the administrator to remotely reprogram and reset equipment over the LAN reducing the number of site maintenance visits.
• Supports multiple door locks including Magnetic Locks/Maglocks and Electric Strikes.
• You can control every door(s) at the convenience in your office and monitoring who is going & coming out, you can also open and close any door(s) with your pc
• Comes with management software to monitor real-time of user movement, as each door is open and closing, and who is gaining entrance and exit at particular time and also restrict or gave access to any user.
• Managed Distribution of Power – controls the energy delivered to every door limiting the power demands of electric releases making the most efficient use of the available energy.
• The least number of components to install at the door no main power outlet, no power supply, no battery, no control panel and no housing.
• Supports Varies way User Authentication: Card + Password, FingerPrint + Password, Card only, NFC, etc
• Supports Multiple Biometric Templates - enabling each user to register a combination of up to ten finger print, facial or iris templates.
Klasys's scalable Power over Ethernet (PoE) Access Control system can accommodate all project sizes, ranging from small standalone system controlling a few doors, to multi-site network based solutions controlling unlimited doors. Ideal for large organisations including educational, local authorities, government agency, corporate organization, and a place where security is highly paramount.
Our Access Control System is designed to work over existing corporate TCP/IP LAN/WAN network, using a PC to configure and administrator. Both Power and Data is delivered over CAT5e/6 using Power over Ethernet' (PoE) technology, a unique centralized intelligent power management system from Borer.
Borer's access control does not need mains outlet and power supplies at every door as power is delivered down the CAT5e/6 network cable, reducing energy bills, infrastructure requirements and installation costs.
Substantial energy savings of up to 80% can be made using Borer’s smart power management and energy delivery systems.
Klasys Technologies Limited is an information Technology and Security Systems Integrator company in Lagos Nigeria. We are installers, dealer/solution provider of cctv surveillance equipment, access control solutions, intruder alarm, outdoor motion detection systems and audio/video conferencing systems. Our services are backed with manufacturers' warranty.
There are lots of advantages of IP Access control system, also called network access control system, it’s is an access control system that control all the doors in your organization through central monitoring Computer System, all the doors will be wired from each location and network together in a control system, you will be able to monitor the movement of staff and visitor from one computer, you will be able to grant and denied access permission to staff or visitor right from your computer system, also remotely close and open door. You can also know the exact time any staff enter or left office, you can easily locate where-about of a staff, also with Time & attendance feature you will be able to get weekly or monthly report of movement in your organization by whom gain entrance and exit from particular Date & Time. Also with lots more.
Klasys Technologies Installation services also include the following:
o CCTV Installation; IP & Analogue, remote monitoring via internet or VPN
o Door Access Control “IP Based”, for Industrial & Corporate Organization
o Conference Address System (Installation & Configuration)
o Fire Alarm Systems (Latest Technology), Addressable; Gents & SD3 Hephais 1600
o Intruder & Burglar Alarm Systems
o Anti-Robbery Booth Installation e.g (type of entrance door used in banks)
o Walk-through Metal Detector Installation
o Full Height & Tripod Turn Style Installation
o Automatic Gate installation
o Inverter Supply & Installation
o Time & Attendant with FingerPrint supply and installation
o Intercom PABX, VoIP, Offices Communication devices
o Networking; Structural LAN Design, Setup and Implementing with face plate
NOTE: If you already purchased your access control device, we can also do the installation & configuration for you professionally, as we can handle any brand of security technology due to our vast experienced.
Award winning Access Control Brand:
Suprema, Isonas, Borer, Intelli-M, Civintec, CEM, others etc