A law firm in Abijo, ajah Lagos has opening for post of a Legal Practitioner.
Eligible and interested Applicants should send their updated CVs to email@example.com.
Applicants must have the following minimum qualifications:
1. Must be a lawyer between 2 to 3 years post call. Must have Litigation experience in both criminal and civil cases.
2. Ability to interface with law enforcement agencies e.g the police
3. Ability to work under pressure
4. Must have sound knowledge of the law
5. Must be able to give sound legal advice/opinion
6. Must be able to work with little supervision
7. Must have at least Second Class Upper division(2.2)in both university and law school
8. Must have good communication and writing skills
9. Must be resident within Ajah, ibeju Lekki Lagos.
Dedication to work also attracts bonus.
Application deadline: 20th December 2020
Lawyer based in ibadan and all southwest states in nigeria.
cac companies registration
divorce and family matters
land/property agreements, commercial contracts, legal consultant, advisory services
Kenneth is smart, intelligent and versatile. He is dexterous at legal research, legal writing and litigation. He is a self-motivated and purpose-driven individual, always ready and eager to learn and passionate in his pursuits
I am Iwolo Josephine Ebiere. I am a legal practitioner having already acquired a degree in English and literary studies. i decided to go back to school for another 5 years because i'm determined to make myself better and more worthy to be amongst the best. I've had the privilege of working with great minds like Somina Johnbull of Somina and Gibson in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. I've also worked with the present Attorney General of Bayelsa State in the Ministry of Justice.
I've always wanted to practice outside jurisdiction to be versatile in the profession hence this application. i'm currently in Abuja so my immediate presence would not be an issue at all.
I have the desire to learn from your wealth of knowledge and i hope you try me before anything else.
Thanks in eager anticipation
Am Nwachukwu kaosiso a graduate of Law from (Noun)and public administration from (Federal polytechnic oko)I am applying for the job of legal assistant because I have the qualification although with an awaiting result in law is know I hv worked with a firm as a legal assistant as a student in I assisted well with the knowledge I have from school and as a pertinent worker I know I can suit in this job as a full time worker and also as a public Administrator I know I have what it takes to attend to the public
A highly experienced and versatile legal practitioner with 8years career span in the legal and corporate environment. I have a passion for Legal advisory, Drafting, Negotiaition and the ability to identify and build relationships to meet the desired business goals
In need of legal services for your business and property transactions...
contact a legal practitioner to help you with ease...
services that can be rendered to you or your organization are:
- incorporating a company, registering a business school, non- governmental organization, trademark, and all registrations.
- obtaining and procuring of letters of administration/probate grant over assets of deceased persons.
-perfection (registration) of title documents for landed properties.
-drafting/ review of any type of agreements (tenancy, lease.hire purchase, joint ventures, partnerships e.t.c)
-general legal services.
- due diligence and search at the lands registry alausa etc...
- acquiring properties/land on your behalf in any part of the country.
- vetting of documents/ agreements
- legal searches
call to get your issues resolved