10 REASONS TO LIVE & WORK IN CANADA
1. Canada is the second largest country in the world with over 2 million lakes, among other things.
2. Migration is a large part of Canada's story, as the country receives 300,000 immigrants per year.
3. Healthcare system: Canadians have a free healthcare system at their disposal.
4.Canada has a strong and stable economy with lots of job opportunities for skilled workers.
5.Canada has the second highest standard of living in the G-20 as measured by GDP per capital.
6.A Canadian passport holder also enjoys a visa free travel for almost all major countries across the world. This is one major reason why businessmen, high net worth individuals and investors apply for Canadian Immigration.
7. Jobs in Canada are also high as the country provides numerous job opportunities for qualified and skilled migrants.
8.Quality and affordable education .
9. Child care system: The government provides a tax-free monthly payment to eligible families to help them with the cost of raising children under 18 years of age. The exact amount depends on the parents’ annual income.
10. No corruption: You might read about corruption in the higher ranks, favors extended towards legal tenders, etc.
However, you will most probably never face any of it personally. Just walk in to an office, submit the required documents and wait for the prescribed time. You do not need to bribe anyone, nor do you need to know people behind the desk to get your work