Why the tarpaulin Ponds are Rugged?
– Tough and light weight with high tensile strength; can withstand wear and tear without puncture
– Durable and long lasting, with virtually no maintenance cost (unlike concrete ponds)
– Less expensive compared to concrete ponds or plastic tanks
– Tarpaulin ponds, unlike plastic tanks, offer larger surface area for oxygen exchange and fish mobility which greatly enhances fish growth
– Can easily be removed and carried to another location, thereby making it ideal for tenants
– Suitable for small scale fish farming in areas like compound, backyard, garage, garden, school, Hotel, etc.
– High degree of customization to suit a variety of farming projects
– Low height gives you easy access to watch the fishes
-Can be used for the farming of Shrimps, Crayfish, Catfish, Tilapia, etc.
Currently, this mobile tarpaulin pond is revolutionizing fish farming in Nigeria and making it easier for many household gets involved in the fish business