The MaxiSys Elite sets a new global speed standard for diagnostic scanners. The uncompromising NVIDIA Tegra4-PLUS-1 quad-core 1.8GHz processor and 32GB solid state hard drive provide unsurpassed boot up times in today's diagnostic market. Autel's MaxiSys Elite is the most efficient scanner featuring progressive technologies like the Auto VIN Scan & Wi-Fi Data Logging inside a very intuitive and user-friendly interface design.
MaxiSys Elite Features:
1. The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models
2. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
3. Uniquely integrated vehicle programming capabilities working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface
4. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
5. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
6. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
7. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
8. Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing.
When reprogramming onboard, always make sure the vehicle battery is fully charged and in good working condition. During reprogramming there is a risk of having the operation failure if voltage falls below the proper operating voltage. Sometimes a failed operation can be recovered, but there is a chance that failed reprogramming could ruin the control module. We recommend connecting an external battery charger to the vehicle to ensure a successful operation.
1.AUTEL Elite itself has already supported ECU programming function for BENZ and BMW cars, if you need to get support for more car models, you must use J2534 device along with OEM software to implement this function. J2534 Devicecan not only use with Autel MaxiSys Elite , but also can work on other OEM software.
2. Using additional OEM software, the MaxiFlash Pro can be used as a Pass-Thru diagnostics tool as well, which allows users to read and clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and data log PIDS, collect sensor data and log generic OBDII data etc.
MaxiSys Elite Specifications:
Operating System Android 4.4.4 KitKat
Processor NVIDIA Tegra® 4 (4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor) 1.8GHz with ARM Cortex – A15 CPU
Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB Embedded Memory
Display 9.7” Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution & Capacitive touch screen
Connectivity 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WIFI
Version 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth
RJ45 Ethernet Connection
3.0 USB (2.0 Compatible)
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
Camera Rear: 8.0 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 2.0 Megapixel
Sensors Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor
Audio Input/Output Microphone
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 3.7V/13600mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
Input Voltage DC/12V/3A
Power Consumption Max 20W
Operating Temperature -10 to +55°C
Storage Temperature -20 to +70°C
Dimensions (W x H x D) 309 X 225 X 35 (mm)
Weight 1.59 kg
Protocols ISO 9142-2, ISO 14230-2, ISO 15765-4, K/L lins, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898, Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP 2.0, TP 1.6, SAE J1939, SAE J1708V
Maxysis Elite Vehicle List:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, AU Ford, Ford, Holden, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE,GM, CHRYSLER, FORD,SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA