APPLY AND PREPARE YOURSELF FOR OIL AND GAS INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL OPPORTUNITIES BOTH IN ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL.
Duration: 2 Months.
Fee: 150,000. Instalment allowed.
About the program.
Instrumentation & Control plays a significant role in both gathering information from the field and changing the field parameters, and as such are a key part of control loops.
The Instrumentation Technology, being an inter-disciplinary branch of engineering, is heading towards development of new & intelligent sensors, smart transducers, MEMS Technology, Blue tooth Technology.
This discipline finds its origin in both electrical and electronics engineering, and mechanical it covers subjects related to electronics and electrical streams.
Short, it deals with measurement , automation and control processes. In today's scenario, there are many people who are willing to make a career in this stream.
Almost all process and manufacturing industry such as steel, oil, petrochemical, power and defense production will have a separate instrumentation and control department, which is manned and managed by instrumentation and control engineers.
“Automation is the buzz word in process industry, and automation is the core job of instrumentation and control engineers. Hence, the demand for instrumentation will always be there.
Nature of their Job
An instrumentation and control engineer is required to:
1. Design and develop control systems
2. Maintain the existing control systems
3. Manage the control systems
4. Collaborate with design engineers, purchasers and other staff members involved in the production processes
5. Manage projects within the given restraints including cost and time
7. Ensure that the instruments comply with health and safety regulations
8. Ensure that quality standards are maintained
9. Provide consultancy support
• Introduction to Instrumentation, control and automation engineering
• Introduction to instrument components and piping related components
• Principles of control valves, valve types and function (manual and controlled)
• P & ID symbols, Understanding a PI&D
• Instrument flow sheet symbols
• Instrument tag numbering and letter codes
• Line symbols for instruments
• Development and interpretation of piping and instrumentation drawings
• Standards for piping and instrumentation drawings
• Introduction to Process Measurement
• Pressure Measurement
• Level Measurement
• Temperature Measurement
• Flow Measurement
• Control Valves
• Process Considerations
• Transmission of Measurement Signals
• Basic Control Concepts
• Pressure Rating
• Valve tagging
• Flow direction symbols
• IC&A and Piping interface drawings
• Level Indicator Hook-up Details
• Flow meter Installation Details
• Pressure Indicator Hook-up details
• Pressure Temperature Indicator Hook-up
• Pressure Level Switch Installation Details
• Pressure LIC/LV Installation Details
• Pressure PC/PCV Installation Details
• Pressure PSH/PSL/PI Installation Details
• Introduction to process controller
• Introduction to PLC
OTHER AVAILABLE PACKAGES INCLUDE
*Practical smart and electronic in instrumentation & Control Training.
*Practical electrical and instrumentation pre-commissioning and QA/QC for prospective QA/QC & precom professionals*
*Practical electrical and instrument commissioning and Troubleshooting for prospective commissioning professionals.*
*Practical electrical & instrument installation and hook up for intended e&i construction technicians, fitters and engineers*
*Practical Electrical Controls, Wiring, Maintenance & Troubleshooting*
*Instrumentation Operations, Maintenance & Troubleshooting*
*Oil & Gas Analyzers Principles & Maintenance.*
*Oil & Gas Fiscal Metering Principles and Practicals*
*Facility Operations and Process Controls.*
* Practical verve maintenance and calibration*
*Preparation for Electrical & Instrumentation Interview*
*instrument calibration for prospective instrument professionals*
To be part of this training, you can register at No. 657, ikwerre road, opposite UBA bank rumuokoro port Harcourt. Call or WhatsApp - 07*********