Sew with ease
You will have access to ebooks that contains all and more of the following;
1. Basic Steps on how to cut six pieces skirt
2. Easy steps to cut your peplum blouse sew
3. How to cut and fix different types of sleeves
4. simple straight skirt and gown as a beginner
5. How to cut sweet and fascinating capes,
6. Men clothing and jumpsuit
7. Children clothing and lots more
*Pattern Drafting to Draping, Illustration to Sketching, Business of Fashion to Entrepreneurship, Dressmaking to Garment Production, Textile History to Introduction to Fashion Design. Fabrics Selection to Colour Management, Measurement Charts to Cutting Styles to Sewing Techniques, Tailoring Kits to Sewing Machine Operation and Maintenance*
The only difference between you and those top designers is that they study and have books for you to be the best you have to give enough time to known what your job is all about.
Remember, nothing can be compared to having your own personal library of fashion design e-books to consult for the rest of your career.