1) Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
2) Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
3) Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews, supervisors, and field inspectors using telephones or two-way radios.
4) Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
5) Prepare daily work and run schedules.
6) Receive or prepare work orders.
7) Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
8) Monitor personnel and/or equipment locations and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
9) Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information