From the first day I began managing custom home construction projects seven years ago, I have consistently realized my objective of bringing every single project in on time and under budget.
However, I have never believed that meeting those criteria alone was good enough.
If you agree that well-managed projects should exceed customers' expectations in terms of quality and service, we should talk.
To help you learn more about my track record, I have enclosed my resume. While it illustrates my experience and training, what it cannot communicate is my dedication to my craft. My professional creed and contributions include:
• Ability to prepare an accurate working budget and cost tracking for construction project.
• Pride in the quality of my work, and a willingness to personally perform even the most menial tasks to remove project obstacles and get the job done.
• Success in the on-time, quality completion of 50+ new homes in both Ibadan and Abeokuta.
• Ability to envision how specific parts of the house should look and flow, and to communicate those ideas to architects, designers, and upper management, always with positive results.
• Expertise in blueprint assessment and collaborating with architects throughout the course of a job to point out oversights that would unnecessarily consume the client's time and money.
• Skilled in building lasting relationships with homeowners/Clients, who frequently request project advice. Willing to provide this advice at no charge in the interest of customer goodwill when necessary.
• Excellent skills in guiding, motivating, training, and mentoring others.
As a Project Manager and Quantity Surveyor who has delivered all the above named Project, Good Procurement decision is the one of the key that brought success to the project when change was always my idea in all these projects.
Based on my experience and strong commitment to my craft, I know I will add significant value to your team. I look forward to discussing my capabilities in more detail and am available for a personal interview at your convenience.
Thank you for your time and consideration.