"Attention: OWN YOUR E-COMMERCE WEBSITE, MAKE N2 MILLION MONTHLY PROFIT AS A REGISTERED RESELLER OF OVER
500 HOT MARKETABLE PRODUCTS
"Read This FREE report To The End As I Reveal Everything
You Need To Know On how to run a profitable online store
WARNING!!!!. This opportunity can make you a multi-millionare, if you take action now!
Have you ever thought of starting a personal business, but when you consider the huge cost of renting an office/shop, furnishing, stocking inventory and marketing, instantly the idea died prematurely, because you could not just figure out how you would get the needed start -up capital
Okay, let us say you have decided to start a personal business against all odds, but your challenge has been, “how do you get the right product to sell?, And how do you sell them fast?”
But never mind, let me introduce you to a 21st century business opportunity- E-Commerce retailing. Gone are the days when you have to rent a shop to sell your products, and expect passer-by to hop in to patronize you. With the advent of e-commerce retail store. Your “virtual shop” is open 24/7 to the world. People visit your shop and place order while you sleep
Mega e-commerce stores in Nigeria and dealdey are raking in billions of naira annually in sales turnover while the traditional retail outlets are struggling to stay alive. That goes to show you that customer shopping lifestyle is changing rapidly with technology. Now people want to seat in the comfort of their homes and offices and with just a click on their computers, they place order for any product of their choice and have it delivered to their door step. Amazing!
The bitter truth is that, in the next 5 years if your business is not online, you would be out of business. A lot of businesses are migrating offline to the virtual space. That is the trend. It is either you cue in or change will overtake you.
What are the benefits of having an e-commerce website?
Ecommerce is the activity of doing business activities on the Internet. It refers to buying and selling products and services on the Internet through a website. Ecommerce is short for electronic commerce. Also known as an online store, an ecommerce website has features that make it easy for customers to browse for products, pick them out, put them into a trolley, and then pay for them at checkout.
Many people are moving from physical stores to buy goods and services on the Internet. Today, 60% of shoppers in developed countries go to the Internet to buy goods and services. This method of shopping is loved because it is convenient. People can shop from the comfort of their houses. Unlike a regular brick and mortar store, an Ecommerce store stays up and running 24/7. Customers can get online and buy products at any time of the day. There are many benefits that ecommerce gives businesses. Read on to learn more.
1. You do not need huge capital to get started. Once your online store is ready you are good to go
2. You don’t need to rent an office/ shop, you can start from home. Your online store is your ‘virtual’ office
3. You can do this business on part-time basis while you keep your regular job if you have one.
4. With your ecommerce website, your customer base is not limited to your locality. You can sell and deliver to anybody in Nigeria
5. Your online stop is open 24/7. Even at night, while you sleep, people visit and place order on your store.
6. Online stores provide easy description of product features and benefits. It saves you the laborious time of explaining the product to customers
7. You don’t need to stock product or keep large inventory. You only place purchase goods ordered for by your customers
8. You do not need to showcase physical samples of your products as customers can easily visit your online store to see the pictures of your products
9. Customers can easily find you online through search engine like google, yahoo etc
10. You do not need to employ many people to run an online store, so you minimize your cost of doing business.
WHO WE ARE AND WHY YOU NEED TO PARTNER WITH US
Our company, Bethelmendels Int,l Ltd the owners of www.bethelmendels.com.ng, is a conglomerate of companies with interest in Importation, Manufacturing, Printing/packaging services, Corporate branding/gift items and wholesale online store business.
In 2012, we launched the first ever online wholesale store in Nigeria. Between 2012 till date we have over 1000 resellers of our various general commodities and innovative products. Our wholesale online store has over 500 hot selling products that cut across security/spy gadgets, home appliances, rechargeable items, phones and accessories, bags/luggages, fashion/clothing, gift items and kitchen products. The amazing things about some of our products are the uniqueness and attractive profit margin our numerous resellers enjoy