SCM | Logistics & Supply Chain management Training
Training method: Classroom
Duration: 2 Day
Training Schedule: Jun 22, 8:00 AM – Jun 23, 4:00 PM
At the end of this training, the participants should be able to perform the following tasks:
1. Clearing and forwarding procedure
2. Integrating with marketing and production
3. Warehousing and stores management
1. Introduction to logistic packaging and clearing and forwarding materials
2. Unity load concept
3. Supply chain functions
4. Logistics and strategic management models
5. Logistical information flow elementary statistics
6. Customer service levels
BENEFITS OF TRAINING WITH US
Be professionally trained and awarded with our internationally recognized certificates that are globally accepted because of the wide range of International accreditation printed as approval seals on our certificates and also because our issued certificates are easily verified and validated directly from our website using the unique verification code , from anywhere in the world.
Jobskills Training Institute Accreditations -
Certificate to be issued will be printed with our accreditation partner’s logos as approval seals for:
• World safety organization (USA)
• Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria(ISPON)
• Oil and Gas Trainers Association Of Nigeria(OGTAN)
• Nigerian council for Management Development(NCMD)
• Nigerian Red cross Society(NCRS)
• Industrial Training Fund(ITF)
• Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR).
1. Lagos: 41, Isolo way, 7 & 8 Junction International Airport Road, Isolo , Lagos State
2. Port Harcourt: 40, Rumualogu road, opposite UPTH gate, Alakahia/Choba Port Harcourt, River State
3. Warri: Suite 48, Futeb Plaza, Effurun-Sapele Road, Opposite Shoprite Mall, By Effurun Fly Over Effurun-Warri, Delta State.
4. Benin City Training Venue : 7,Aghalor Street, off 19th Street, BDPA opposite UNIBEN main Gate, Benin-City ,Edo State
5. Ogun State training Venue: 8, Iyana Iyesi Road, Besides Mupin Market, Sango-Ota, Ogun State
6. Abuja training Venue: Suite A8 Tsukunda House, Central area, opposite world trade centre, Abuja, Federal capital territory, Nigeria.
** And other states locations in Nigeria.
TARGET AUDIENCE - Undergraduates, NYSC, employed and Job Seekers
Delegates are to pay the sum of for Practical, refreshment, examinations and certificates and it’s to be paid on or before the first day of training to the account below:
Account name: Jobskills training institute limited
First bank account:
Zenith bank account:
Payment Must Be Made Before or On the Day of Training and Send Your Teller Number