Rooftec Facilities presents the BASF MP300 a single component, high
performance, acrylic resin based coating for long
term protection of concrete & masonry from
aggressive atmospheric gases such as, carbon
dioxide, sulphur dioxide and chloride ions.
It is available in standard pastel colors. It can be
made available in custom colors subject to prior
MasterProtect 300, a high performance
elastomeric, waterproof coating based on acrylic
co-polymers. It is a single component, ready-touse material which can be applied by brush, roller
or airless spray. When cured, it provides an
aesthetic, durable, breathable coating which is
waterproof, crack bridging and protects the
structure from water-borne aggressive agents such
as chloride ions which initiate corrosion in the
reinforcing steel and CO2 which reduces the
protective properties of the concrete.
MasterProtect 300 is designed for the protection
of reinforced concrete structures. The product is
also suitable as a seamless and elastomeric
waterproofing coating for timber, fibre cement and
corrugated sheets, metal roofing’s and asphalt.
Recommended for external
protection of concrete to prevent ingress of
atmospheric corrosive gases, wind driven rain, and
water borne chlorides.
Applications include :
• Concrete repairs.
• Marine environments
• Bridge and highway structures
• Multi storey car parks.
• Commercial buildings.
• Industrial buildings.
• Waterproofing a variety of substrates.
• Flat roofs and sloping roofs
• Elastomeric - capable of bridging cracks.
• Easily applied by roller, brush or airless spray.
• Provides barrier against salts and atmospheric
• Waterproof - protects concrete from waterborne
• U.V. stable - maintains its appearance.
• Breathable allows water vapour to escape from
the substrate avoiding blisters