Longrich Bamboo whitening Soap is recommended for all skin types
It helps to remove Pimples, Acne and Stretch Marks
It has anti-fungal properties which fights against diseases
Continuous use eliminates scars and sun burn
Ever heard the story of the Chinese Bamboo tree? Longrich Bamboo soap is made from natural deep cleansing ingredients of bamboo tree. It gives deep cleansing to the skin; it restores badly damaged skin. clears pimples, spots, heat rashes, cream burn & sun burn and returns skin back to its original state. It does not bleach or darkens the complexion but I maintain its original color. It comes in a pack of three.
Benefits of Activated Charcoal(also known as Activated Carbon) include;
1. Absorb minerals, toxins, impurities, and other harmful substances from your skin, leaving you with stronger, healthier skin.
2. It can act as a natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells.
3. Activated Bamboo Charcoal is an effective, natural treatment for acne. The bamboo charcoal in the soap makes it more absorbent than normal soaps and as a result it can clean deep inside the skin pores, cleaning better than normal soap. Normal soaps leave a residue on the skin that stops the pores breathing properly and stopping the body’s natural moisturizers from working on acne skin. Bamboo charcoal soap is different. It leaves no residue on the skin and so allows the pores to breathe and be naturally moisturized.
4. The skin under the eyes is more tender than our other facial skin. As a result, when dirt collects in the pores of under eye skin it starts to sag with weight and we begin to look old. Activated bamboo charcoal soap gets down deep into the pores in the under eye skin properly clearing them of dirt which ultimately prevents sagging. As a result you look younger.
5. Another use for activated bamboo charcoal soap is to treat eczema, psoriasis and dry cracked skin. Bamboo kills bacteria and bamboo charcoal cleans the skin thoroughly and allows the body’s natural moisturizers to work effectively on eczema and psoriasis.
6. Bamboo is not only antibacterial but also anti-viral, anti-fungal and antimicrobial. As a result activated bamboo charcoal soap is ideal for people who are exposed to or battle fungal, viral and other bacteria based problems of the skin.
7. When used in bath water, Activated Bamboo Charcoal releases many beneficial minerals, such as calcium, potassium and magnesium into the water. This creates a soothing, relaxing hot spring-water like effect.
I will say a thing or two strongly about this Bamboo soap. it’s my favourite of all the products. I used to have this terrible breakouts that leave ugly looking spots and permanent scars on my face and when i was first introduced to the bamboo charcoal soap, i was told to expect results in 28days but in 4 days only i am proudly stepping out of the house without coating tons and tons of foundation and powder on my face. Feels like a whole new me. you should try it too.
Ekamma Ukpe, Calabar
I also am a user of this products, it helped to remove excess dirt from my skin, leaving it soft, succulent, and a glowing skin