Concrete or Mud Ponds are most preferable.
Fill the ponds with clear water measured in litres and add 1ml of Super Gro per 10 liters of water and agitate gently.
Then leave this treated water for 7 to 10 days to fertilize the pond and then flush out the treated water after this period.
Put clear fresh water and leave for 5 to 7 days before stocking your fish inside the pond.
Advantages to Agricultural Animals and Fishes
1. It promoted the growth of phytoplankton in the pond.
2. It prevents fish mortality and cannibalism.
3. It increases the ability of oxygen dissolving in the fish pond thereby less changing of water on a daily basis.
4. It reduces the ammonia level and maintains water pH.
5. It promotes uniform growth of fish.
6. It is very effective in many types of a fish pond, e.g. plastic, earth and concrete pond.
7. Super Gro is hygienic when compared with organic manure thus preventing offensive odour and scurrying.
8. It is absolutely cost-effective