My background includes more than 16 years of excellent experience in positions of increasing responsibility and scope with Catapult Manufacturing here in Eleganza industrial City , in my current position as Maintenance and Production Leader. In this position, I oversee the plant maintenance team encompassing up to 25 employees in performing a full range of tasks to ensure optimal plant functionality, efficiency, and performance. Furthermore, I excel in leading all phases of multimillion-dollar capital projects while continually identifying and pursuing strategies to cut staff, operational, and energy costs.
Please consider the following highlights of my experience:
• Holding full responsibility for the maintenance, repair, and upkeep of $100M in plant assets for Eleganza industrial City Plant Manufacturing.
• Rebuild, Assembly, Maintain & Installation Diaper operating equipment
• Demonstrating an outstanding technical knowledge and understanding of processing equipment, including line packaging loop pneumatic system and solenoid valves, Nordson Glue system equipment and Pumps,
• Supervising repairs, conducting inspections, verifying equipment, delegating tasks, and ensuring adherence to safety guidelines and regulations.
• Communicating consistently with cross-functional departments to drive successful implementation of area maintenance projects and improvements.
• Troubleshooting equipment and system issues and failures, diagnosing problems and performing hands-on repairs to swiftly return them to working condition.
• Coaching, motivating, coordinating, and supervising highly productive and reliable maintenance technician teams while demonstrating superior communication and time management skills.
With my proven ability to supervise teams in performing all facets of plant maintenance and improvement, coupled with my superior interpersonal and leadership abilities, I believe I could swiftly exceed your expectations for this role