I wish to apply for the post of Office Assistant in your distinguished organisation, I have over five (5), years practical work experience which include five years as Finance Assistant, three years as Executive Assistant, two years Project office manager and four years as Operational Office Manager .
My background is in administrations and finance, and outside of my involvement with donor projects, I have worked with several local and international organizations, including:
• As a Finance Assistant(Kano State) and Executive Assistant (Cross River state) with OIC International, under their 'Jobs and Business Development Services Initiative';
• As a Project Office Manager with TEMPO Project - a non-profit organization based in the United State and initiated by the Project Management Unit (PMU) of the MSME Project in Abuja, and funded by the International Development Association (IDA) of the World Bank, and
• As an Office Manager in Synapse Services - a UK/Nigerian organization focus on promoting sustainable mental health initiates in Nigeria.
Within an administrative capacity, I have developed a wide array of skills, and am well versed in key functions, such as: developing periodic reports, maintaining operational premises and equipments, overseeing travel and accommodation arrangements, promoting both internal and external flows of information, ensuring staff compliance with the organizational processes and procedures, and in monitoring and evaluating projects.
I have also been severally commended for taking on additional responsibilities, and am most proud of my work in the area of support services, specifically in the development of project documents, manuals, brochures, report, letters, memos, minutes and also administrative and logistic support.
Furthermore, I also worked with Synapse Service as an Office Manager in which my job role comprises of three key functions:
• Support in the finance unit, in which I serve as an audit officer, and
• The therapeutic engagement of clients and their families, especially as a point of first contact.
Presently, am a serving as a volunteer with Society for Women Development and Empowerment of Nigeria (SWODEN) under the Global Fund new Founded model Project assisting the program team in building the capacity of three newly formed Key Population –led CBOs (FSW, MSM, PWID) in the areas on Training, Financial Management, Monitoring & Evaluation, Safety and Security and Income generation activities.
I am versatile in information technology, Desktop Publishing and Operating System Packages (including Microsoft Office Packages and Quick book accounting package). I possess a diploma in Secretarial Administration from Kano State Polytechnic and Higher National Diploma in Public Administration and also a Diploma in Desktop Publishing. Over the past years, I have been privileged to attend several workshops and seminars in the area of Capacity Building and ICT (Information Communication and Technology) and very good with skill acquisition training.
Kindly, refer to attached copies of my curriculum vitae and relevant documents for full details of my experience and background.
I look forward to your kind consideration and to a feedback back from you soon.
Blessing Onyenze. (firstname.lastname@example.org)