THANKGOD RAYMOND (Competent Safety, Pmp)
DATE OF BIRTH: 4th April, 1975
STATE OF ORIGIN: Rivers
EDUCATION: R/State University Of Science & Technology, PH
B.TECH (Mechanical Engineering) 2005
International Business Management Institute
Diploma in Project Management 2018
To be the best and the largest industrial complex in the history of Nigeria but without compromising quality and safety delivery of all our product.
To provide Quality and Standard Petroleum Product that will the demand of Nigerian and the World at large but without compromising Safety in the next four years
To provide service with pressure at all time Team player and always ready to teach younger generation.
THANKGOD RAYMOND, is an energetic, results-oriented engineering professional in oil and gas industry with over Twenty (20) years of professional experience. He is a good team player with Safety/Mechanical/ Industrial Engineering background and possesses excellent written and oral communication skills in English language. His experience includes Safety(To protect people, assets, reputation and Environment), Project Management, Structural engineering design and drafting activities associated with the upstream, downstream, onshore and offshore oil and gas industries. His relevant technical experience includes front- end Engineering Design, Detailed Engineering, procurement, installation and construction works involving steeling and concrete works, with very good knowledge of industry codes and standards, such as (API, ACI, BS, AWS, AISC, ASTM and ASME). He has knowledge of steel fabrication and construction works. Other relevant experience involves preparation and evaluation of technical report and design, supervision, construction, installation and maintenance projects. Talented and accomplished production/ Mechanical Engineer – Process systems with more than 12 years of local & international experience in oil & gas industry. Has about 6 yrs experience in supervisory position. Special expertise in Engineering Design, Fabrication & construction, oil Field Maintenance, project Execution, and Technical Solution Development.
ASNT LEVEL II (Ultrasonic sounding UT) 2008
ASNT LEVEL II (Magnetic particle inspection MPI) 2008
ASNT LEVEL II (Liquid penetrating testing PT) 2008
HEALTH SAFETY ENVIRONMENT AND SECURITY
(Presentation on TIMELY/QUALITY JOB DELIVERY) 2008
PMP (Project Management Professional, In View) 2018
MEMBER PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITITION (MPMI) 2011
HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT LEVEL 1 2018
HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT LEVEL 2 2018
HEALTH SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT LEVEL 3 2018
RISK MANAGEMENT 2019
BASIC PROJECT MANAGEMENT 2019
LEADERSHIP AND TEAM DEVELOPMENT MGT 2019
CHANGE MANAGEMENT 2019
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills
• Individual must be able to follow instructions
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Visio, etc…)
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to problem solve using thorough analytical skills
• Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
• Self-motivated and committed to service quality a must
• The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
• Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD, Solid works, ProE or equivalent)
• Valid Driver License
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
HIGH QUALITY CONTROL RAY ENGINEERING SERVICE LTD 2017-DATE
14DAKOROMA STREET OKUJAGU, AZUEBIE TOWN,
TRANS AMADI, INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT. PH
PROJECT: NNPC-SPDC-NAOC JV
CONTRACTOR: DAEWOO NIGERIA LIMITED
POSITION: HSE MANAGER/OPERATIONS
• To protect People, Assets, Reputation and Environment(PARE)
• To conduct risk assessment before any job commence
• To issue permit to work (PTW)
• To comply with HSE rules and regulations.
• To intervene in unsafe act and unsafe conditions.
• To conduct toolbox meetings and job safety analysis(JSA)
• To reduce hazard and their effects to as low reasonable practicable. (ALARP)
• To supervise others safety officers if they are monitoring and controlling all compliance at site
COT ENGINEERING LIMITED 2012-2017
14DAKOROMA STREET OKUJAGU, AZUEBIE TOWN,
TRANS AMADI, INDUSTRIAL LAYOUT. PH
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OP/PROJECT.
Participated in Field Development Planning(FDP), tendering processes (technical and Commercial Evaluation),Value Assurance Reviews (VAR4), pre-bid activities, project strategy review, EIA scoping workshop, etc for SSIOGP.
Developed HYSYS models for Saghara flow station, Eriemu flow station, etc. Developed PIPESIM model for Saghara flow station. Carried Technical Surveillance of Sapele Gas plant, and the Company heavy duty Equipment for construction work including other Project.
Developed operating envelop for flow stations to ensure process optimization and plant integrity.
Participated in Documentation and Field Development Planning (DFDP), Tendering process (technical and commercial) for Installation and Repair of Flowline/Pipeline in Chevron Swamp and Onshore Location Project. Provision of Fabrication, Construction and Installation Services for the Meji and Okan Gas Gathering and Compression Plateform (GGCP) Debottlenecking Project for Chevron Nigeria Limited. Construction of 140m Reinforced Concrete Orachi Bridge at Egbema West Field for Nigeria petroleum Development Company Limited (NPDC).
Also participated the Project Planning, overseeing the Project Management Office(PMO), making sure we interface our different Project and through supervision, monitory and Control of the Project to Completion according to client satisfaction anf international standard.
• Proactively engage with senior sponsors and stakeholders to define and scope, then manage projects.
• Participate in project benefits identification.
• Agree roles and responsibilities for sponsors and stakeholders and continually monitor and adjust throughout the programme
• Establish the project governance model, team structures ad practices and working relationships.
• Define and coordinate the securing of commitments from cross functional groups and external providers.
• Establish milestones, activities and plans and manage performance against them
• Manage time, budget and scope movement in the face of uncertainty, change, and aggressive deadlines common to a rapidly growing company with an evolving business model.
• Produce and manage budget and resource plans for the project and continually update these as change occurs.
• Manage, document and escalate cost, risk and scope issues with programme manager and or sponsor as needed.
• Follow the project methodology, practices and procedures appropriate for the particular project but still in line with PMO guiding principles.
• Work with external vendors and outsourced providers.
• Provide effect status updates to key stakeholder.
• Identify, evaluate and document “lessons learned” during the project. Communicate best practices and lessons learned to project team members and other IT teams as appropriate.
FW DREADDING: 14 ELENWO STREET GRA PHASE 2
OPERATIONS /PROJECT MANAGER
LAND RECLAIMATION/ STOCK PILLING
• To carried out site preparation, pipeline connection dredger position. We also conducted sand search locally in relation to client sand search to ascertain the pumping distance and the quantity of sand per each bore hole. I also carried out bond wall preparation and even direct dry plant in area of concentration during dredging operation for contract delivery. Nevertheless.
• To Project costing, assembling/ coupling of 670 ELLICOTT Dredging, and 1170 Dredging for contract delivery.
• To carryout trouble shooting of all the equipment like the Caterpillar Make Machine such as the Payloader, Excavator, D6H, D6R, D6N, D7H, D8H Buldozer all type of machinaries. Also carryout the scanning all the engine to actualize the fault for strip down. Also develop, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly rotten checks list for the machine and over-see the equipment and its performance throughout the period.
NIDRO OIL & GAS LTD.
FABRICATION OF LIFEBOAT PLATFORM, CRANE BOOM REST
AND DRILL FLOOR PLATFORM EXTENSION OF NOBLE WEST
WEST AFRICA FOR THEIR RIG OPERATIONS.
• To carried out interpretations of the above drawings and project costing, we also do the supervision of the project fabrication with the welding and fitting of the beams and plate, Non destructive testing (MPI) and also the sand blasting of the manufacturing lifeboat Platform, crane boom rest and drill floor platform extension which was done according to standard and specification that was given by our client.
NIDRO FABRICATION YARD, KM16 OPPOSITE FUGEROLL
ABA/ PORT HARCOURT RIVERS STATE.
PIPELINE LOCATION BETWEEN BURNING PIT AND HIGH TENSION AND HOT TAPPING FROM 12” TO 30” LATERAL LINE FOR POPHAM & ODUSOTE NIG LTD AS THIRD PARTY CHEVRON NIG LTD. AT AGURA AND EGBIN TERMINAL STATION.