Biofumigants (Biofum A & Biofum B ) is an effective formulations for soil and soilless Media Sterilization and Treatment against Nematode, Fungal and Bacterial Infections as well as soil worms, root rot and wilt.
Suitable for tomatoes, peppers, potatoes, cucumber, watermelon, lettuce, cabbage, kale, beetroot, ginger, garlic, onions, spinach, okra, basil, strawberry, raspberry, soybean, fruit tree seedlings, etc.
It can also be used to treat plantain/banana suckers, tree cuttings, rhizomes, etc.
1. Both Organic and Ecofriendly materials are used (however It should be handled with caution).
2. It is applied before planting. Only apply on wet or moistened soil bed, soil or soilless media. It has prophylactic and curative actions against Nematode, fungal & Bacterial Infections as well as soil worms, root rot and wilt. Planting can begin 4hrs after application.
3. 1L Biofum A + 1L Biofum B is mixed in 100L water and sprayed on moistened soil bed, soil or soilless media.
4. 10L Biofum A + 10L Biofum B are suitable for 1 acre.
5. We use it, farmers have used it. Its a proven solution.
6. 1 Set - 1L Biofum A + 1L Biofum B = #4,000
7. 1 Set - 2L Biofum A + 2L Biofum B = #8,000
8. 1 Set - 5L Biofum A + 5L Biofum B = #20,000
9. 1 Set - 10L Biofum A + 10L Biofum B = #40,000